Friday, April 24, 2020

Orbs, Spirit Orbs, Not Dust, Not bugs... Real Ghost Activity

Orbs, Light anomalies, Spiritual Orbs, Anomalies, There are so many names that they go by.

First off I want to start off by stating that I know the difference between orbs, dust and bugs. I understand how dust can look like a ball of energy floating across a room, but this, what I am about to show you is not Dust, Its not Bugs, It is Spirit Orbs, if it were dust it would be more consistant throughout the day or night, if it were bugs, we really need an exterminator for one and another, I have never seen a bug or bugs fly around like this...

Now you will notice how the activity will be very active and then when we leave the room all of the sudden the activity dies down, then nothing, which I did not include 10 minutes of nothing, I believe our subscribers and viewers would really not appreciate that.


If you like watching orbs and find them fasinating like we do, please check out our Haunted House Playlist, we have several different videos of orbs, and many other crazy paranormal activity that happens here at the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted Youtube Studio!!!

Haunted YouTube Studio Haunted YouTube Studio (Real Paranormal Activity) In our Haunted studio we set up the ouija board, R...